Monday, January 19, 2009

Reality TV

I love reality TV! Something about other peoples drama just sucks me in. Plus I think the fact that these are "REAL" people and real lives feels kinda like I am snooping or peeking in on something that I shouldn't be. I like that! Secret voyeur in me maybe?

This weekend I watched The Real Houswives of OC and Tamara had a dinner party were they, OK she, got Gretchen hammered! It was really a mean thing to do and I kinda had trouble watching it. I had to fast forward through some of it as I felt really bad for her.

Then on Rock of love.......OMG! Were do they find these women? And what are the chicks thinking! There is one gal, Brittany she drives me nuts! Ugh! So irritating. I would drop like a rock. She is always crying and freaking out. I think she is a few sandwiches short of a picinic!

Then last but not least, The Bachelor. I like this show. I am a sucker for people falling in love and happily ever afters! But come on, how can you be sooo in love with a guy you just met last week! Come on really! The girls who did not get a rose after the first week are soo dramatic. " I gave my heart and I guess for nothing! It could have been true love". Umm Hello! It was only a week and you didn't even go on a date with the guy!
I mean OK I am in love with him but I have been on three dates with him and been involved in every conversation he has had since he arrived, of course this was all vicariously through the magic of television but that is just a technicality right, so it make sense for me to already be in love! I me come on right?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love reality TV too. Brittany girl is crazy nuts. Daisy from season 2 of ROL is going to have her own show like Brett, can't wait for that one...lol.