Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ron, Mike and Myself headed over to Janies for New Years. We planned for a night of cards and pictionary. Carmen and her boys Luke and Logan were also going to be there. When we arrived we were suprised by Jean! That was a really nice suprise as we have not seen her in a while. The boys headed into the game room to play Xbox and we sat down to play poker. Janie had whipped up a batch of her famous margaritas and after just 1, I was hammered! Since I had not eatin all day it was no suprise. We had a blast! I finished off the magarita and made up some Strawberry Daiquiri's! YUM! I stayed pleasently liquered up for the entire evening and before I knew it it was midnight. We went out to light off some fire works and then returned to our Pictionary game. We had been playing boys agains girls and we kicked the boys butts! We had planned to head home but by 3:00 in the morning I was too tired to drive and Ron, who is not used to drinking, was not in any shape to drive. So I crashed on the hide-a-bed and the boys stayed up until 5 or so watching 300 on the BIG screen.

No comments: