Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday too me!

Monday December 29th! Happy 41st (Ugh!) Birthday! What did I do for my birthday......worked! Then I got to come home and clean the kithchen and prepare my own b-day dinner! The kids were away, they had been gone all weekend and my mom was at work. Ron was sleeping, as usual. I really had thought that ONE of them would have done the dishes but NOPE! They left it for the Birthday girl. Normally Breanne cleans the kithchen but since she is away it did not get done. I was waiting to see who would step-in because I am tired of having to do EVERYTHING! But alas nobody did! Why am I suprised. Needless to say I was very un-happy. I did not want at party or any fan fair but come on they could have at least loaded the dishwasher and got a bucket of chicken right?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh, that stinks! I would have been unhappy too.