Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The day after!

Even though we had not planned on staying then night at Janies it was the safe thing to do so we did. I woke up at about 8:30 and got Ron and Mike up so we could get home. I stopped for Espresso before getting on the freeway, gotta have my morning Mocha. As soon as we arrived at home the boys went right back to bed where they spent the entire day! I took a long bath read a book and then went to lunch and a movie with my mom. We saw Benjamin Button, it was sad but really good!



Mike was supposed to go to his mom's right after school let out for Christmas break and return home late Christmas Eve night but due to all of the snow and ice Tammy was unable to come and get him. Since things have pretty much melted away and she has Thursday's off she is suppose to come and get him today. I assumed that since she hasn't seen him him in a while and missed spending any Christmas time with him she would want to get him early and spend some time with him. But I guess I was wrong as she didn't pick him up until 4:00. Oh well at least he will get to see her and have the evening and a little time on the weekend in between her work hours. Tommorow - back to work!

No comments: