Monday, January 19, 2009

Nice weekend

Weekend is over, boy do they go by too fast! I had a nice enough weekend. I had to drive to Kirkland to meet up with my daughters freinds parents. Breanne's freind Tasha has just moved back to Washington after living with her mom in Texas for 2 years. She is now living in Stanwood with her dad. Stanwood is about 2 hours north of us. We decided to meet in Kirkland as it is the half way point. This reminds me of when I was young my best freind and I moved away from each other and our parents would meet in the middle to exchange us for weekends. Most of the time though Tammy's mom would make the entire trip. I am sure that I will be doing this too in the months to come. It was nice to see Tasha. She really has grown up quite a bit. Mike also had a freind over on Friday so it was a very full house. Saturday Mike went to sleep over at his freinds and the girls and my mom and me went to see Bride wars. It was a cute movie! Then we went to Applebee's for dinner.

Sunday was a girlfreind day. While Ron slept I met Liz and Carri in Renton for pedicures and lunch at the Olive Garden. Can you say PEACH BELLINI! Yumm! It was a very nice afternoon. I spent the rest of the evening watching shows that I had recorded. Episode 2 of Rock of Love, the second half of the Bachelor,Real housewives of Orange County and some nanny movie. So a pretty lazy evening al in all. Ron slept until 6:00! I did not even make a real dinner! Had such a late lunch I was not hungry, girls had cereal and I made Ron a sandwich, only because he was pouting about NO DINNER!

No comments: