Monday, March 16, 2009

Disneyworld

Ok so in 180 days from today we will be leaving for Walt Disney World! YAY!!! I have offically booked our plane tickets. Got a great deal on the air fare all 5 of us for $1250! We leave on Saturday the 12th at 9:52 pm and arrive in Orlando on Sunday the 13th at 9:50 am. We will take the Magical Express bus to the POP resort and check in around 12:00!

The plan is to spend the first day checking out the resort and playing in the pool. I expect we will all be tired and crabby from traveling all night. I hope that we can get some sleep on the overnight plane ride but I am not holding my breath.
So I am going to make a early dinner reservation at the Whispering Canyon Cafe @ Wilderness Lodge. It looks like a fun place with good food. Then we can check out the Wilderness Lodge get a good meal and get to bed early so we can start our first full park day at Epcot bright eyed and bushy tailed! I am soooo excited!

No comments: