Monday, June 14, 2010

My weekend

So this is the year for High School Graduations.  I know kids graduate every year but for us this seems to be the year everyone we know is graduating.  Breanne graduated last year and most of her freinds were a year behind her.  Boy did that year fly by.  I attended Tylers Graduation ceremony at the Tacoma dome.  Since Breanne did not walk at her commencment I was imagining what it would have been like to sit in the stands and cheer her on.  It was a very nice cermony followed by an awseome party at Linda and Gregs.  I still can't believe that the kids are now 18 and out of high school. 

Seems like just the other day they were so little.  Not anymore!

So not only are the kids on a journey to discover what to do with the rest of thier lives it also leaves us parents wondering what to do after raising our kids for 18 years.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I LOVE how you put those pictures on there, what a great idea. I'm amazed how fast the kids grow up, too fast.