Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hey! That's not fair giving a gal a shot down there!

Lucky me I get to start B12 injections on Thursday.  Apparently my B12 levels are dangerously low.  So once a week for a month then once monthy injections are in my future. Yay!  I am really hoping that they do not hurt!  Big baby alert! 

Man I can't believe that it is only Tuesday! I am so tired this week. Aside from the low B12 I think I am just emotionally drained and that is really wearing me down.  House full of crazies, myself included.  Sometimes I really wish I lived all alone.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That stinks! At least you discovered your levels are low though. Just make sure you take care of YOU, even though you aren't alone, you gotta make time for you :)
I learned that the hard way after many years of worrying too much about taking care of everyone else.