Thursday, March 19, 2009

Forks, Wa

Ron and I have decided to take a drive to Forks, Wa this Sunday. That is right folks home town for Twilight! I have been wanting to get away for the day one of these weekends but just could decide where to go or find a time that worked for everyone's schedule. Ron loves to take long drives but I have to have a destination. Seeing how Breanne is a Twilight fanatic we though this would be a perfect drive/destination combo. According to MapQuest it is about a 4 hour drive. I plan to get going around 6:00 so we can enjoy the drive and site see on the way there and back. Ron has been wanting to "get to know" Breanne's boyfreind Todd a bit better so he figured we could make this drive and have some "bonding" time. I hope it works out for the good! So I am really looking forward to a nice drive and maybe some fun shopping and site seeing! Hopefully it won't be raining too much!

No comments: