Friday, March 27, 2009

Free dining!

On 3/26 Disney announced thier annual Free Dining promotion for September. It is first available for Disney Visa card holder (Still can't believe I don't have this Visa card) and on Monday 3/30 it is available to the General public, that's me! I am freaking out! I can't wait until Monday so I can change our ressie to add FREE DINING! This will save us about $1500 and means we do not have to pay out of pocket for ANY food on this trip. Yippee! I have been waiting for 6 months for this moment and now I am freaking! They only have a linited number of rooms available for the promotion. I want to stay at POP but will change resorts if we have too. Won't be able to relax until I get through to my Travel agent and know for sure that I have locked in my resort with Free dining! Breathe Marsha, Breathe!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

How sweet is that!