Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stuff

1. Still no Mickey Mail! :(

2. Breanne has to have her license by the end of the month and she seems to not really "get" the importance of this! No License = no way to get to school HELLO!

3. Ron, Carri, Liz and I went to our local Pierce County fair on Saturday. It is really tiny but we had fun. I actually really enjoyed there not being crazy big crowds. We saw miniture horses and baby pigs. I had COTTON CANDY! Shared with everyone and made Ron finish off the bag so I wouldn't.

4. Ron and I went to one of our local taverns and played pool! We haven't done that in forever! It was fun. We each won 1 game. I would have creamed him in both but I think I may have had a little too much to drink!

5. We have had a lot of Deer in the hanging out latley. Mom and her 2 babies, another mom with 1 baby and a youngish female. They are driving Ebony crazy. I love them! Came home last night and there she was grazing right inthe front yard.

6. Saw Harry Potter! Ron ALMOST stayed awake for the whole film. He really tried. Got most of it I think. It was good.

No comments: