Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Here, It's Here!

Finally my Mickey mail arrived! Now I know that is it really going to happen!

I am so excited I don't know how I am going to make it through 25 more days! This will be Mikes first trip on a plane so he is really thrilled about that too. Breanne and I have our drugs all lined up, sad but true. Both her and I have to take Xannex and/or Ativan so we don't have major panic attacks. Breanne may even take her Ambien so she will be able to sleep on the flight. We are leaving at almost 11:00 pm and arrive in Florida about 11:00 am the next day. So we all need to try and sleep if we can.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I saw your post title and said to myself, "she must have got her mickey mail!" Yay!!!

Oh my....how long is the total flying time? Are you nonstop? I think I'd have to take something too.

Marsha said...

Gulp! We fly first to Atlanta(5hrs) then to Orlando(3hrs). It will be crazy early in the morning in Atlanta but at least we can get off the plane and walk around for a minute.

Tammy said...

Oh my...that is a LOOOONG flight. I flew to Louisiana, but I think it was only 4 hours. 7 hours on a plane, yuck. Oh, I do recommend airplanes, they are like ear plugs, but desingned ecspecially for planes. I have really sensitive ears and they help so much.

Time Travelers wife was sad. I actually went by myself and did not want to walk out bawling, so I had to keep telling myself, "do not cry, do not cry"...lol.