Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tree Trimming

Sunday November 30 time to put up the tree! Arianna spent the night so she helped me trim the tree. Mike was busy playing Video games and Breanne was out seeing the movie Twilight AGAIN! Here Arianna was trying to get Ebony to help!
Arianna is the best tree trimmer EVER! She was helping me with the beads and I noticed that she was doing a better job than me so I slowly walked away and she finished them all on her own. She put most of the ornaments on the tree. I put a few on and Mike popped in for a minute to put one or two on himself.

It is not a very big tree but just perfect for us! Breanne and Mike possed last night 12/8 after we got the star on the top. Oh and Mike has a Biore pore cleasing strip on his nose! Too Funny!

Me and Mike getting the star on the top of the tree. Mike wanted to do it himself but couldn't quite reach.


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Pretty tree, but the pore strip kinda steals the show.