Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. It was really nice to have everyone over. Unfortunatly I forgot to take pictures so there are only the few that Ron took. Here we are finishing up. Carol making Gravy, Harry carving the Turkey and Janie getting some clean up done.Mike and Arianna ready to eat!Another shot of the Kitchen activity......and that's it! No shot of the food or the rest of the festivities! Can't beleive I forgot to even get a picture of the Turkey!After we ate and and chatted for a while Carol, Harry, Janie and Arianna left. Mike also went to spend the night with G-ma and Arianna. Ron them assumed is favorite postion on the couch! Then we broke out the pictionary! Breanne is so competative! Her and Todd vs. me and my mom! Breanne and Todd won but I swear they were cheating! LOL


Brutus was trying to lend me a hand.


So after our very exciting game of pictionary we watched a little TV and then went to bed about 11:00. Ron and I were getting up at 3:00 to go SHOPPING!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I LOVE your kitchen, it looks like you have so much room.