Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lazy weekend



So the weather was great this weekend so the Hubby and I went for a bike ride. The rest of the weekend was spent in my usual fashion. Tons of Laundry and lots of house cleaning. I do love it when my house sparkles though. Watched some shows we had recorded. The Long Way Down - a motorcycle trip show with Ewan Mcgregor. This show is really great and Ron and I just LOVE it. A a couple of episodes of House. Now I am making dinner and getting ready to relax and watch funny vidoes!


Oh I found this Disney web site. DISboards.com Besides it being all things Disney, which of course I LOVE, there are tons of message boards that you can read and post too. I stumbled across the trip reports section and began reading about a French women and her WDW trip. OMG!! I was freakin hooked. She is hysterical! If youhave the time it is worth the read. I am now reading about her latest trip and will of course be back to read her updates. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1872155

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Where did you guys go for a ride? It was a gorgeous wknd here too, I honestly thought we were out of the heat days, but today is a scorcher. Love the pics!

Marsha said...

There is a nice road that goes up past Ohop lake and back around to our little town so it is a nice 15-20 mile loop.