Thursday, July 24, 2008

Scooter Fun!




Ron has been working on getting my moms scooter fixed. The switch had gone bad and the batteries were not charging. So after several hours of dinkering with the thing he did some rewiring and was able to get the scooter working again. Yipee! Of course this mean TEST DRIVE right. Heck ya!



Boys will be boys. He sure was having fun making sure it "worked right". You know testing all of the things that my mom will need to do in it. Like wheelies, Ya right!










Man Breanne and I were cracking up! I have video of him doing wheelies and almost dumping the thing over but can't get it to load. Will try again later. He still needs to solder the switch contacts in place so that it work consistanly and not cut out on him.


Breanne and Ron posing! I think they got a little Cap'n in them!

Monster wanted to say "Hi!" she was helping me with this post this morning. At least she thought she was helping!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh my....that is so funny. I hope you can load the video, now I want to really see it. Does your mom really do wheelies? I'd love to see that too!