Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Point Defiance Zoo

Sunday July 4th we decide to head to the zoo.  They have some patriotic themed events going on for the day.  Bre, Mike and myself are meeting Liz, Curt, Kayla and Gabby there.  As is the norm for my group we are running a little late and have to meet Liz and crew inside the zoo as they are already looking around by the time we get there.  The weather was perfect for a day at the zoo.

They made the tiger a red, white and blue popsicle from blood, milk and blue food coloring.  He really enjoyed it!

Polar bear! He was just so freakin cute!

Me and Breanne.

The meerkats are just the cutest things....Could watch them all day.



Feeding the goats...I still love this, these guys are just so funny and sweet.

At the Budgee barn. You can purchase seed on a stick for $1. No seed..no birds! I managed to get two a a time by removing one from my stick and letting another fly on.  Only got a few rather painless nips in the process.  Kayla however really wanted to hold a bird but no seed=no bird!  Plus she was afarid to actually just reach out and touch one.



It was a great day spent with great friends and my wonderful kids.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I really love your camera, it takes great pics. I LOVE POLAR BEARS!!!